- Register your site at https://cilogon.org/oauth2/register to obtain your client_id and client_secret.
- Client Name: The name of your Drupal site.
- Contact email: Contact address of your site administrator.
- Callback URLs: Use https://example.com/openid-connect/generic as the callback URL (where example.com is your site's base path). Your callback URL must use HTTPS.
- Scopes: openid, email, and profile
- Install the Drupal OpenID Connect module on your site, then configure it (at https://example.com/admin/config/services/openid-connect) for the "Generic" provider:
- Client ID: The client_id provided by CILogon at registration time.
- Client secret: The client_secret provided by CILogon at registration time.
- Authorization endpoint: https://cilogon.org/authorize
- Token endpoint: https://cilogon.org/oauth2/token
- UserInfo endpoint: https://cilogon.org/oauth2/userinfo
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.